Grannie Pat

Friday, November 10, 2006

I Did My Research

The freelancing company that I was researching, sent me e mails of a couple of people, who have taken this course.
I sent each of them a e mail asking all kinds of information, also researched to find they are not on the spam list. This company has been passed by the Better Businesss Bureau Of America .
I recieved an e mail back from both of them; who live in different places in the States.
Both of them gave me their positive feed back, how they both have made money after taking this course and opened their own copywrite business and doing well finacially. They both said they would recommend this company to any body. They both told me that this company have treated them very well., helping them in every way.
I also recieved an email from the company to tell me what type of material is in the course. It looks like a lot of books and learning tools.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home