Grannie Pat

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Busy Day

I woke up at 5 AM this morning . I could not go back to sleep,I tossd and turned till 6AM. I got dressesd went down to Gold Gym and exercised and was back home by 7:30 AM. Worked at the church till noon then home for lunch. I checked my e-mails and drove to Old fashoined food to pick up some Hemp hearts. My friends have been using them for arthritic pain. After reading the instruction they are good for anything that may ail you. Not be be taken after12PM as they give you lots of energy and may keep you,awake all night. Well I will have to take them before lunch , How am I going to eat 4 Tablespoons before lunch. MIx them in with my cereal, It tells me I will crave less carbohydrates and sugar. That will be good. so it comes with a bonus. Maybe loose weight. That well be good. Lets see what tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home